ASOBIMO, Inc. ("ASOBIMO") owns and operates "Stellacept Online" ("APPLICATION"). Please read the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement ("EULA") before using the APPLICATION.
By using the APPLICATION you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA.
The APPLICATION will be supported only if it is the application downloaded from Google Play.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES OR CONTENTS (INCLUDING OUR WEBSITES).
Fees1. Service can be used for free of charge excluding some services.
2. Information fee for this service are the following; Monthly Free to Play, Monthly Gold Ticket US$5.99, Monthly Silver Ticket US$4.99, Monthly Bronze Ticket US$3.99 and individual US$0.99 US$4.99 US$9.99 US$19.99 US$49.99 US$99.99 including tax.
3. Service can be unavailable during server maintenance or due to data connection conditions.
4. Download and gameplay for APPLICATION will require communication fees on the transmission method you use.
5. Due to the application of laws and regulations and other reasons, if ASOBIMO takes responsibility to customers as a result of negligence (not including intentional or gross negligence occasions), the limit of the amount of compensation for damage will be the total amount of information fee that was bought of our products for the latest month.
6. You agree that if you are under the age of legal majority in using payment settlements for Services or In-App contents that are available only by purchasing, you represent that your parent or legal guardian has read, understood, and agreed to these Terms. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of our Services by minors, and this includes any use of your credit cards or other payment or settlement instruments or devices by minors. NO REFUNDS will be made for purchases above, including those made by children in your care.
Coins1. Members will charge Coins to their own Account from the prescribed methods and will be able to acquire individual contents (Such as items) from this Service by consuming the charged Coins.
2. Members will receive the amount of Coins according to the prices listed and will be charged to your members Account by purchasing one or more of the following; Individual US$0.99 US$4.99 US$9.99 US$19.99 US$49.99 US$99.99 including tax.
3. Members will acquire individual contents by consuming the required coins to acquire the individual contents. When the specified amount of coins are certified within the amount of coins owned, the consuming Coins will be deducted from your members Account and the balance will be updated. Members cannot cancel the consumed Coins or have Refunds to the acquired individual contents, excluding cases provided by law or by ASOBIMO.
4. Coins are to be only for the owned Account, and you cannot give, lend, sell, change names of the Coins to another Account. Even if you own multiple Accounts, you cannot combine the Coins from other members Accounts.
5. There is no expiration date for Star Gems, however, they will be changed automatically into in-game contents (such as items) which ASOBIMO will specify according to the balance of the Star Gems upon reaching the 180 days from the date purchased.
6. Members can check the Coin balance, purchase history, and usage history at any time from the history page delivered from ASOBIMO. ASOBIMO will only update the history page and make no other notifications excluding cases provided in our policy.
7. Coins are Services incidental to the members Account, and you cannot unregister only the Coin Service.
Suspension of Account1. You may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason by submitting for a deletion of member registration to ASOBIMO from the prescribed methods.
2. If there is no activity such as payment for information charges, content purchases, or not logging in to the game in your Account for 180 days or more, you understand and agree that ASOBIMO may delete any Character Data or Registered Information to which you had access and no longer be available to you, and you will have no right to them.
Updates and TerminationASOBIMO may abort, terminate, or modify the APPLICATION at anytime without notice or liability.
System RequirementsAPPLICATION requires a wireless LAN or 3G network connection for use. ASOBIMO is not liable for any fees or charges caused by required third party services.
Copyright and OwnershipASOBIMO, including associated third parties, reserves all rights and ownership to the APPLICATION. You are not permitted to distribute, copy, reproduce, modify, transfer, or reverse engineer any or all of the APPLICATION without prior written consent or approval of ASOBIMO.
Grant of LicenseAPPLICATION is licensed to you by ASOBIMO for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not transfer or sub-license your licensed rights to third parties.
User Responsibility1. ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or loss to you or any third party arising out of the use or inability to use the APPLICATION.
2. ASOBIMO does not guarantee a permanent or unlimited access to data and information (including virtual currency and items) serviced within the APPLICATION.
3. ASOBIMO is not liable for damages or loss (including, without limitation, loss of data, software malfunction, modification, termination, or network connectivity issues) of information, virtual currency, and virtual items provided by APPLICATION.
4. ASOBIMO is not liable of damages or loss caused by your defamation of others, invasion of user privacy, unauthorized breach of third party's personal information, and infringement of copyright laws. All claims and expenses will be your sole responsibility.
Restriction of UseASOBIMO may terminate your services if any inappropriate actions are recognized. APPLICATION may not be used to do any of the following:
1. Perform, contribute, encourage, or force any activities that violate local, state, federal, or international laws or regulations.
2. Exploit and use program defects or malfunctions for fraudulent purposes.
3. Sell, trade, buy, use, promote, or advertise virtual items for real or electronic money.
4. Sell, trade or buy virtual items for items with or from other online games.
5. Infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of ASOBIMO and third parties.
6. Damage, disable, or disrupt services provided by ASOBIMO and third parties.
7. Perform electoral campaigns or related activities that violate public office election laws.
8. Damage, disable, or disrupt the operation of APPLICATION.
9. Interfere with other users using APPLICATION.
10. Invade, violate, or defame other user's privacy and reputation.
11. Abuse, harass or threaten other users.
12. Impersonate or misrepresent other users by action or use of name.
13. Express or encourage discrimination of other users by racial, religious, sexual, or age profile.
14. Express or encourage self or group suicide, illegal drugs, online dating, or other obscenities.
15. Express or encourage harmful or sexually explicit content that causes discomfort for others.
16. Upload any content or links that violates user privacy.
17. Upload any revealing or sexually explicit content, images, or links.
18. Upload any content, images, or links of child pornography or prostitution.
19. Promote or advertise products, applications, or links within APPLICATION.
20. Impersonate or misrepresent third party entities including companies and organizations (including actions against public order and morality).
21. Promote association with government or religious organizations.
22. Impersonate or misrepresent ASOBIMO support or employees.
23. Use APPLICATION for purposes and functions other than intended.
24. Hack, falsify content, or engage in similar fraudulent activities on the official website.
25. Disrupt or intercept APPLICATION server data and connectivity.
26. Damage, disable, or disrupt servers, network systems, or services provided by ASOBIMO.
27. Use tools or applications that automate your gameplay character.
28. Exploit personal information of other users or third parties.
29. Provide or promote resources that support organizations designed by the United States government as terrorist forces under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
30. Perform in any actions considered restricted by ASOBIMO.
Indemnity1. Operation of APPLICATION may be aborted or terminated, at anytime without notice or liability, in case of the following:
a. Service requires hardware, software, or network upgrade for emergency maintenance.
b. Natural disaster that causes difficulty in operation of services.
c. Fire, electric outages, or other contingencies that cause difficulty in operation of services.
d. War, riot, or dispute that cause difficulty in operation of services.
e. When evaluated necessary by ASOBIMO.
2. ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or loss caused by service abort or termination.
3. You must agree to indemnify, defend and hold ASOBIMO harmless from any claim, liability, damages, loss or expense of reasonable legal and accounting fees arising from the use of APPLICATION. ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or loss caused by you or your engagement with others through the use of APPLICATION, and will be your sole responsibility.
4. APPLICATION may be disconnected from services due to network connectivity.
5. APPLICATION performances vary by device and each user may experience different renditions of gameplay.
6. APPLICATION may terminate due to error during execution. ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or loss, unless major fault is recognized.
1. You have confirmed to agree.
2. Law requires to provide information.
3. Information is provided anonymously.
Governing Law and JurisdictionThe laws of Japan will govern this EULA, without regard to any principles of conflict of law. ASOBIMO will consult and negotiate with good faith, however, you must agree that any claims or dispute against ASOBIMO will be resolved by the jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court located in Tokyo, Japan.
Agreement Update1. ASOBIMO may change, delete, and renew the EULA at anytime without notice or liability.
2. Your continued use of the APPLICATION will mean that you acknowledge the recent terms and conditions of this EULA.
NOTICE1. Notices may be sent to you for information from Service websites or Application. The Service may also provide notification of any changes to the EULA or other matters pertaining to the Service by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Service.
2. Notice will come to effect when shown in our Service websites or Application.
3. Members shall follow the notice or else be applied to "Restrictions of Use".
4. Members must check the above notices periodically, and shall be regarded as accepting the contents of the notices upon accessing our Service after such contents becoming effective.
ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or losses caused by Members due to any unchecked notices.
Changes to Commercial VersionUse of "Stellacept Online" does not automatically change to entry of "Stellacept Online" Commercial Version. *Android, the Android logo, Google Play, the Google Play logo, Google Wallet and the Google Wallet logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google, Inc.
*"Wi-Fi" is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
*All other listed companies, items, and services trademarks of their respective owners.
Revised on: 10/3/2016
Revised on: 7/4/2016